We are looking for experienced people who can define and build interactive systems, for exciting clients, within a creative, vibrant, and focused future. A career with PLAN MEDIA PRIVATE LIMITED, one of the fastest growing IT Company based in India, provides the prospect for professional development and increase in an exciting, technology based work situation.
We have current opening for the following posts.
BUSINESS EXECUTIVE REQUIRE : Total opening (10)
Looking for candidate, who would be working on business procurement and involved in pitches, client presentations, strategist and closing deals. Interact with Business heads & Senior Management of different Industries & large Companies
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Candidate with excellent comm. skills with attractive personality.
- Young Inspiring candidate with convincing power and presentation skills.
- Smart and well turned out, the candidate must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills with fluency in the English language.
TRAINEE COPY WRITER : total opening (3)
Direct response agency or client-side experience, strong conceptual headline writing skills, excellent short- and long-form writing ability, ability to produce factually accurate, error-free copy across multiple brands
Ability to multi-task and manage time effectively to meet deadlines, collaborate with designers and brand managers in the copy writing process
* Must be a poised professional able to excel in a fast pace, deadline-oriented environment
Trainee copy writer responsibilities :
- Manage the copy function and a team of copywriters, ideate on and write copy for a variety of marketing collateral.
- A natural flair for writing and idealization.
- A strong strategic sense.
- Ability to decode briefs accurately.
- Command over English and Hindi.
- A strong sense of responsibility and brand ownership.
- Commitment to deadlines.
- Creative and articulate ability to express clients brief, idea with ease, Copy writing, development of content, copy editing and proof reading skills a must.
- Excellent command over English.
- A strong sense of deadline, responsibility and commitment.